Life on the Greenbelt
Mixed use at Hayden + Osborn
Residential | Restaurant | Retail | LifestyleProject Renderings, Site Plans & Information
We are transforming a shopping plaza that we’ve owned for the past 18 years into a 3 & 4-story (36ft & 45ft) new & exciting mixed-use of quality residential & retail center plus new outpads and a golf course facing restaurant pad.
If you’re a potential; investor, JV/Equity partner/developer, contractor or tenant interested in Greenbelt88, we would like to hear from you! Feel free to contact us at LuckyPlaza3388@gmail.com
3388 N. Hayden Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Land: 288,000 sq ft
- 228Units & 28,888 sq.ft. of retail & restaurants.
- Apx 228,000 gross sq ft residential
- Apx 188,000 net rentable residential
- Apx 28,888 New retail/flex space (25,018sq ft retail/restaurant & 3,988sq ft flex-and/or retail)
- About 18 months away from final design plans, engineering and permits.
- Construction start could be about 38 months after permits (or new restaurant pad and outpad may be able to be built within 18 months)
The 3 outpads (NAP) of Arizona Federal Credit, former Carl’s Jr. building (now vacant 4,188 sq ft & available) and Starbucks are not part of the Greenbelt88 redevelopment and those 3 buildings will remain open/operational during renovation.
Below illustration shows Carl’s Jr. building remaining with new retail building being built next to Carl’s Jr.. Apartments in the rear are not to scale and a old rendering, current apartment height and floorplans have been reduced. Again apartment height is an old rendering. This below rendering is just to illustrate the Carl’s building structure with new retail next to it along with Starbucks. Plus Arizona Federal Credit on the corner will remain
Article 1 – GreenBelt88 Wins in split decision
Article 2 – GreenBelt88 has Gained the Support of Many
click here to learn
more about AZ88